The Louisiana Public Document Depository Program (PDDP) is established in the Office of the State Library, Louisiana Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism. The program is administered by the Recorder of Documents Office, Technical Services Division, under the direction of the State Librarian.
|Shipping Lists for Print Documents|
- Claims Form
- Depository Library Contact Information Form
- Depository Library Distribution Rank
- Handbook for Depository Libraries
- Louisiana Documents Classification Manual
- Public Document Depository Program Advisory Council State Plan 2015
Please note: The Assistant to the Recorder of Documents is now Mr. Pete Gagliano.