The State Library is a selective depository of federal government documents distributed through the Government Printing Office under the depository program. The librarians of the Reference and Bibliography Section review the list of titles received by the State Library on a regular basis to add or delete titles.
The federal documents collection is based on requirements stated in:
1. Guidelines for the Federal Depository Library Program.
2. Instructions to Depository Libraries.
The federal documents collection includes:
1. Standard indexes for accessing the federal documents collection;
2. Major series for research;
3. Sources related to federal legislation and administration;
4. Selections from Suggested Core Collection: Annotated for Small to Medium Public and Academic Libraries and for All Law Libraries. (Found in: Federal Depository Library Manual, Appendix A).